1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Ewisnet Internet Solutions (from now on named "Ewisnet") welcomes you.
Ewisnet provides its service to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using particular Ewisnet owned or operated services, you and Ewisnet shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Ewisnet provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including various communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, personalized content and branded programming through its network of properties which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the "Service").
You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Ewisnet to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from Ewisnet, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Ewisnet Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of Ewisnet membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Ewisnet properties, shall be subject to the TOS.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that Ewisnet assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
You also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (the "Registration Data") and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Ewisnet has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Ewisnet has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
Ewisnet is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. Please remember that the Service is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the Service areas and/or Content (as defined in Section 6 below) are appropriate for your child.
5. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- immediately notify Ewisnet of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Ewisnet cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
6. MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Ewisnet , are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Ewisnet does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, pornographic, indecent or objectionable.
Under no circumstances will Ewisnet be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
Utilization of the myownfreehost product requires any abuse emails to be forwarded to [email protected], or abuse tickets escalating. Failure to comply is a gross violation of these Terms.
USE OF COPYRIGHT MATERIAL AND PROOF OF OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
Sites must not contain Warez, copyright or other illegal material including links or redirects to copyright material hosted on 3rd party websites / resources. The onus is on you the customer to prove that you own the rights to publish material, not for Ewisnet to prove that you do not. Ewisnet does not allow the propagation or distribution of copyright material, files or warez under any circumstances.
ACCEPTABLE SERVER RESOURCE USE
Sites must not use excessive amounts of server resources. These include bandwidth, processor utilization and / or disk space. Please see the 'High Resource Use Policy' in the General Terms and Conditions.
SCRIPT USAGE TERMS
Scripts on the site must be designed to produce web-based content, and not to use the server as an application server. Using the server to generate large volumes of email from a database is an example of activity that is not allowed. Scripts should not attempt to manipulate the timeouts on servers. These are set at the present values to ensure the reliability of the server. Sites that reset these do so because they are resource intensive, and adversely affect server performance and are therefore not allowed. Scripts that are designed to provide proxy services, anonymous or otherwise, are not allowed.
The primary purpose of any script must be to produce a web page. Scripts that send a single email based upon user entered information, or update a database are acceptable. Scripts that send bulk email or perform processor intensive database processes are not allowed. All outgoing mail is monitored and filtered and must be sent to or from a Ewisnet -hosted domain.
Sites must not contain scripts that attempt to access privileged server resources, or other sites on the same server
USAGE OF DISK SPACE TERMS
Ewisnet offers large web space and bandwidth with hosting accounts. By this, we mean space for legitimate web site content and bandwidth for visitors to view it. All files on a domain must be part of the active website and linked to the site. Sites should not contain any backups, downloads, or other non-web based content. We will treat all password protected archive (e.g. zip and rar) files as unacceptable. Multimedia content such as audio and video is acceptable provided it is streamed to the user, links to HTTP download of this content is not acceptable.
On unlimited disk space plans we offer quotaless disk space access, however the disks in servers are not unlimited so you may become limited if a hard drive begins to fill to capacity.INODE USAGE
In computing, an inode is a data structure on a traditional Unix-style file system such as UFS. An inode stores basic information about a regular file, directory, or other file system object. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inode
Ewisnet reserves the right to limit INODEs usage on premium hosting plans to 380000 on starter premium plan, 840000 on super and ultimate premium plans, and unlimited inodes on Business hosting plans subject to acceptable usage.
RIGHT TO SUSPEND / TERMINATE HOSTING SERVICES
You acknowledge that Ewisnet may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Ewisnet and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Ewisnet and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable, or caused network / server overload. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Ewisnet or submitted to Ewisnet , including without limitation information in Ewisnet Message Boards and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Ewisnet may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce the TOS;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service;
- rotect the rights, property or personal safety of Ewisnet , its users and the public;
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve
- transmissions over various networks;
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices;
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Ewisnet and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
For every suspend Will charge a penalty fee in accordance with its respectively current price list (Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting 10% of product price, VPS / Dedicated Servers 20$)
7. INTERSTATE NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS ON Ewisnet NETWORK
When you register with Ewisnet , you acknowledge that in using Ewisnet services to send electronic communications (including but not limited to email, uploading photos and files and other Internet activities), you will be causing communications to be sent through Ewisnet 's computer networks, portions of which are located in California, Ohio, UK, and other locations in the United States and portions of which are located abroad. As a result, and also as a result of Ewisnet 's network architecture and business practices and the nature of electronic communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, by agreeing to this Terms of Service, you acknowledge that use of the service results in interstate data transmissions.
8. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside
9. CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
Ewisnet does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant Ewisnet the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s).
"Publicly accessible" areas of the Service are those areas of the Ewisnet network of properties that are intended by Ewisnet to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly accessible areas of the Service would include Ewisnet Message Boards and all areas that are open to both members and visitors. However, publicly accessible areas of the Service would not include portions of Ewisnet Servers that are limited to members, Ewisnet services intended for private communication such as Ewisnet Mail or, or areas off of the Ewisnet network of properties such as portions of World Wide Web sites that are accessible via hypertext or other links but are not hosted or served by Ewisnet.
10. CONTRIBUTIONS TO Ewisnet
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to Ewisnet through its forum, or contact forums, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
- Ewisnet is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions;
- Ewisnet shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide;
- Ewisnet may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development;
- your Contributions automatically become the property of Ewisnet without any obligation of Ewisnet to you;
- you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Ewisnet under any circumstances.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ewisnet and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
12. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including your Ewisnet ID), use of the Service, or access to the Service, unless you are a member of the Ewisnet Reseller Service, utilising the reselling platform to resell to end users.
13. GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that Ewisnet may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that idle hosting accounts, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Ewisnet 's servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. You agree that Ewisnet has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that Ewisnet reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Ewisnet reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
14. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
You agree that Ewisnet may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Ewisnet account, any associated email address, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
- breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
- a request by you (self-initiated account deletions)
- discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof)
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems
- extended periods of inactivity
- engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services.
Termination of your Ewisnet account includes
- removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including but not limited to Hosting accounts, Email Services, SQL databases
- deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and
- barring of further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Ewisnet's sole discretion and that Ewisnet shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service
Refunds are issued at the sole discretion of Ewisnet. Ewisnet reserves the right not to issue a refund. Customer agrees that hosting payments are NONREFUNDABLE. For example, if Customer submits payment for twelve (12) months of service, service will be provided for twelve (12) months and will not be refunded if customer chooses to discontinue service with Ewisnet mid-way through the term. Payments which are deemed to be fraud which can be verfied and certain to be fraud are elligable to a refund, subject to the terms and conditions of the payment provider such as PayPal or stripe.
16. DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Ewisnet shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Ewisnet has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Ewisnet is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Ewisnet shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
18. Ewisnet 'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Ewisnet or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
19 FREE DOMAIN WITH PAID HOSTING
Free domain names which are included with Paid Hosting accounts are the property of Ewisnet. Ewisnet will always retain ownership of free domain names we register. If requested, Ewisnet will allow the 'transfer' any free domains to an alternative hosting provider if a transfer administration fee is paid, which amounts to $29.99. If the service has been provisioned for over 12 months or sooner Ewisnet may waiver the above mentioned transfer fee. Ewisnet reserves the right to cancel / transfer domain names which are provided with paid hosting accounts. We reserve the right to renew or allow the expiration of domain names we register.
If a service is cancelled and a refund requested the cost incurred of renewing or providing the free domain name will be minused from the refund amounts (this could sometimes lead to a negative value). The .INFO domain name provided with the 'monthly standard' premium plan is free for the 1st year only, to keep the domain after the 1st year, a renewal fee needs to be paid. (This is a separate additional payment to the monthly payments for the hosting) To renew the INFO domain name, we require a payment of $11.00 USD to cover the cost of renewing the domain with the registrars.
The free domain included with the monthly ultimate account is free to renewal each year providing you are in good billing status for all 12 monthly payments over the year.
You are not allowed to alter the name servers or transfer a free domain included with the monthly plan until 2 (two) complete months of payment has been made (2 x $9.99). We reserve the right to suspend any free domain name associated with a monthly account which has not been paid for 2 complete months.
20. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "As is" and "As Available" basis. Ewisnet and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, Partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or Implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness For a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Ewisnet and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and Licensors make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements; (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be Obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any Products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at Your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your Computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Ewisnet or through Or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the tos.
- A small percentage of users may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light Patterns or backgrounds on a computer screen or while using the service. Certain conditions May induce previously undetected epileptic symptoms even in users who have no history of Prior seizures or epilepsy. If you, or anyone in your family, have an epileptic condition, Consult your physician prior to using the service. Immediately discontinue use of the Service and consult your physician if you experience any of the following symptoms while Using the service: dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, Disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions.
21.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Ewisnet and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, Employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, Incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages For loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Ewisnet has been Advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: ( I ) the use or the inability to use The service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any Goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions Entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your Transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any Other matter relating to the service.
22. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or Exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above Limitations of sections 19 and 20 may not apply to you.
23. SPECIAL ADMONITION FOR SERVICES RELATING TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
If you intend to create or join any service, receive or request any news, messages, alerts or other information from the Service concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please read the above Sections 19 and 20 again. They go doubly for you. In addition, for this type of information particularly, the phrase "Let the investor beware" is apt. The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and no Content included in the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. Ewisnet and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions based on such information.
24. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Ewisnet may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by email, regular mail or postings on the Service.
26. TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The Ewisnet , Ewisnet logo, Ewisnet (in Chinese characters), trademarks and service marks and other Ewisnet logos and product and service names are trademarks of Ewisnet (the "Ewisnet Marks"). Without Ewisnet 's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Ewisnet Marks.
27. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Ewisnet respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Ewisnet may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Ewisnet 's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Ewisnet's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:By Mail:
Ewisnet Internet Solutions Limited.
Office 799, 182-184 High Street North,
East Ham, London
By Email : [email protected]
28. GENERAL INFORMATION
The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ewisnet and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Ewisnet with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Ewisnet services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
Choice of Law and Forum
The TOS and the relationship between you and Ewisnet shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Ewisnet agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Northumberland, United Kingdom.
Waiver and Severability of Terms
The failure of Ewisnet to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability
You agree that your Ewisnet account is non-transferable and any rights to your Ewisnet ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
Statute of Limitations.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.